Look! A Naked Girl With Clothes On!
10 ways to annoy someone special ::
- (point at random girl and exclaim to person next to you) “look, a naked girl with clothes on!”
- (point at the ground by person’s feet) “you dropped your pocket” [they always look]
- calling dominos (give all your info BEFORE you place this order) :: yeah, i’d like a large pizza with everything, hold the crust. (hang up)
- at the drive thru :: yeah, do you deliver?
- on your blogroll (especially good for people who beg to be put on your blogroll) :: put the name of a legitimate blog in your roll but cross link it to landover Baptist* or some other obnoxiously worthy site
- (egami eht pilf dna pohsotohp uoy fi reisae si siht) sdrawkcab yleritne tsop a od
- refer to yourself only in the third person or first person plural (but don’t try to do both at the same time, you’ll hurt yourself)
- create an internet quiz that always gives the same result no matter how you answer the questions
- create a ten-things list with only nine items
- There’s nothing here. Go away.
*landover Baptist is a spoof site, not affiliated with an actual church or actual christians (though it does frighteningly accurate portrayals of the stereotypes)