- Penn Jillette
Greetings and salutations and welcome to the visual slapstick that is my primal experience. I’ve tried to make navigation fairly clear and (I hope) intuitive, but for those of you who don’t want to waste time poking around, here’s the basics:
- To go straight to the blog, click the picture above or below or go to the From My Hands page.
- My primal start-up story can be found on the Switching Gears page.
- No idea what primal is (or just wonder which version I am touting)? Check out the Primal Challenge page.
- Bored enough to dig into the nitty gritty of what I’m really doing? Welcome to F@ Camp.
- Got a question or an idea for a blog post? Drop it in the Mailbag.
- Want my credentials? I really don’t have any. Please to be seeing my Disclaimer before you are continuing.
There’s more stuff, but you’ll find all that as you go.
All images and text are my own creation or are used by permission. Generally, with the singular exception of family photos, I consider all images I produce on this site to be free use, and of course, I never mind being quoted. If you have any questions (about image use – or anything else under the sun) feel free to contact me.
Finally, I love feedback and the comments are turned on on most pages and on every post. Still have an opinion but not much to say? You can also provide feedback by voting for the primalocity of each page or post.
Just click the stars in the lower left hand corner.
These stars right here.